I’ve just been awarded The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.
Thank you, Pippa. Nice photo of you and Sylvester!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and Link To the Person who Nominated You (that’d be Pippa here)
2. Share Seven Random Facts About Yourself.
3. Pass the Award on to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to let them know.
A lot of the blogs I like have already been awarded The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!
I’m tempted to give them another award – why not, after all?
But no, I shall keep my remaining awards safely in a cupboard until I stumble across new reads.
Here are the first round of awards:
Things I Learned From My Horse
My seven random facts:
- I hitchhiked round Ireland (without a fridge).
- We’ve just bought a house by the seaside.
- When I retire I’m going to open a cattery and keep rescue ponies in the back garden.
- I once did a nude photo shoot.
- I like swing dancing.
- I shared a bed with Rufus Sewell (Oh, alright, that’s not true. But he did stay in the same room in the same holiday home. Allegedly.)
- Crisps are my downfall.
(Photos from Photobucket)